Customer Service Level Agreement
If you contact Redcat by telephone, email, post, and or an answer message, regarding any matter that does not involve an IT support related issue, we will:
- Respond and acknowledge your request within 3 business working days. We may do this by telephone, email, post or an answer message.
- We will endeavour to resolve your enquiry within 5 business working days.
- If we are unable to do so in this time, we will escalate the issue to a line manager or director who will resolve the enquiry for you.
- Where possible we strive to resolve all enquiries within 10 business working days.
- At times – due to the nature of your enquiry or circumstances beyond our control – we may not be able to do so as we would like. We therefore will inform you of its progress, and give you a time scale for its resolution.
If you are not happy with the way your enquiry has been handled, please contact the Managing Director in writing at: Redcat Scotland Ltd, 21C2 Ben Nevis Estate, Fort William, PH33 6RU.
PLEASE NOTE: This does not apply in the case of specific service level agreements for IT support and services as defined in additional agreements between Redcat and you the client.