Client: Nevis Range Development Company PLC
Sector: Activity Tourism
Activities Catered for: Skiing, Mountain Biking, Adventure Sports and Outdoor Pursuits, Tourists and Mountain Gondola. NEVIS RANGE is THE MOUNTAIN EXPERIENCE FOR ALL SEASONS.
- 365 Day a year business
- Diversity of customer requirements and product offerings that depend on IT
- Connectivity to a rural location
- Microsoft Small Business Server & Desktop Clients
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Internet Connectivity via a 11KM link to Fort William
- Firewalls, and Cabling Infrastructure
- Bespoke 3rd Party Ticketing, Ski-hire, and Software solutions.
Services Nevis Range use:
- Pro-active Server maintenance programme
- Instant Telephone Helpdesk
- Remote Desktop Support
- Onsite Support
- Advise and Auditing Services
How REDCAT support:
Redcat have worked with Nevis Range for over 4 years as their main IT support company. We look after a diverse range of technologies which enable Nevis Range to trade 365 days a year offering a wide range of products to their customers.
Their Microsoft Small Server Network performs essential business tasks, such as Email, File Storage, Backup and hosting bespoke software applications. With our pro-active maintenance server program, server downtime is negligible and all essential maintenance is performed out of office hours.
Connectivity to Nevis Range is supplied via an eleven kilometre radio link from Fort William and is currently the only way to get usable internet into such a unique location. This presents challenges to ensure communication with customers. Redcat’s expertise in diagnosis and maintenance dramatically reduce staff resources and downtime when this is affected by severe weather, or other connectivity issues.
Our trained technicians are always available on the end of a phone and their knowledge of this varied installation gives them the advantage for a fast diagnosis, and rapid problem solving.