Common questions about our subscription support:
- Q: What if I use far more hours than I am buying?
- A: We aggregate the hours you use over a 3 month period. So, at the end of a quarter you will be billed for any “overage” used. You can also choose to go to a fixed price agreement.
- Q: What if I will never use 4 hours per month for my business support?
- A: At Redcat we recognise that committing to a minimum amount of hours if you do not need them is un-necessary. For the trial we give you enough hours to sample our industry leading services. We will review the circumstances at the end of the 30 day trial and tailor a package to suit your business. Typically this may reduce or increase the amount of monthly hours required. In our experience we can judge the level of hours you will use per month and will advise you at the outset.
- Q: Can I end my agreement early?
- A: Yes. We bill monthly – collected by direct debit. We require 90 days’ written notice for ending your agreement.
- Q: What is the minimum amount of hours I need to purchase on a support agreement?
- A: Two. But we will advise you based on our experience of the likely costs you will incur throughout the 12 month period.
- Q: Can I go from buying a monthly amount of hours to a fixed-price agreement?
- A: Yes. At Redcat we pride ourselves on making sure you, the customer, have IT support which fits your business and your budget. Many companies find that fixed-price agreements (excluding capital projects) suit them best. Call us on 0845 519 25 55 and discuss the advantages of fixed-price agreements.